The PAPU restaurant is located on the corner of mansions dating from 1935. The building is architecturally an eclectic mix of modernism and art deco. The ground floor housed a bank before the war and a food store in the period after the war.
Opened in 2005 PAPU joined Zielnik as a founder member of the Gastoronomic Society and has since been joined by a further member – Stary Dom.
In search of gastronomic highlights from the furthest corners of Poland the seasonal menu highlights traditional Polish dishes created using highest quality regional ingredients.